Vira-X Herbal Formula
ANTIMICROBIAL Natural Blend (oxygenated formula)
This proprietary blend is effective and works fast due to the molecules that reach the cellular level and begin to work seconds after ingestion.
Like turning water into wine, the lemon with its citric acid quickly changes an acid constitution outside the body into an alkaline one that is tremendously beneficial and healing inside the body. Citric acid has been shown in certain studies to have antioxidant properties, meaning it can help to combat oxidative stress (or free radical damage). In a 2014 study published in the Journal of Medicinal Food, researchers investigated the connection between citric acid and endotoxin-induced oxidative stress of the brain and liver in mice. They found that citric acid decreased brain lipid peroxidation and inflammation, liver damage, and DNA fragmentation in mice following injections that were meant to cause oxidative stress to their brains and livers.
Studies have indicated that citric acid may help decrease lipid peroxidation and downregulate inflammation by reducing cell degranulation and attenuating the release of inflammatory compounds
Citric acid is considered an alkalizing substance — despite that it has an acidic taste.
CITRIC ACID (Lemon)
- Protect your body from infection
- Aids in removing microbes
- Aids in removing fungus and candida
- Aids in removing parasites
- Antioxidant Effects
- May Help Prevent Kidney Stones
- Act as a pH adjuster and alkalizing agent
- Aids in digestion
- Fight acid reflux
- Aid absorption of nutrients such as protein and Vit B12
- Help eliminate bacteria and viruses in the stomach
Turmeric, the main spice in the Indian dish curry, is argued by many to be the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing disease. The health benefits of turmeric are incredibly vast and very thoroughly researched.
Turmeric stimulates digestion and aids assimilation. It is a very good liver and gallbladder remedy. It aids liver function and helps dissolve and prevent gallstones. Its potent ability to reduce inflammation and ease chronic pain makes it useful for treating arthritis and as well as a number of chronic inflammatory disorders.
It is one of the few anti-inflammatory botanicals that cross the blood-brain barrier, and studies show it’s effective for inflammation-induced depression.
- Antimutagenic (Having the ability to block or prevent mutations)
- Antioxidant (can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals)
- Cholagogue (discharge of bile from the system, purging it downward)
- Hepatoprotective (prevent damage to the liver)